Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Power Food Series - Peanut Butter (Part 5)

Peanut butter is my favourite food. I use it to my whole-wheat toast before I travel to work. Breakfast done. I use it to my apple as a visible light snack. Bite done. I use it to my poulet before I chow it into a tortilla wrap. Lunch done. I set some on my salad at the end of my day. Dinner done.

Since peanut butter is pretty versatile, I would seriously counsel anybody who is reading this article right now to put in a bottle of peanut butter as portion of your diet. But, the large inquiry is why peanut butter?

Peanut butter encouragements testosterone, a internal secretion that is crucially needed to construct musculus which runs your fat away. It also supplies you with protein and monounsaturated fat together with niacin, vitamin Vitamin E and magnesium(another powerful constituent needed to construct your abs!)

You must be thinking," Wow, since peanut butter is that wonderful, maybe I should eat like one-half a bottle everday. Or, I could just make a scoop up a immense spoon of Skippy as a snack."

Sorry. You got your thoughts wrong. Peanut butter is quite high in calories and you cannot eat as much as one-half a bottle. The best stake is to travel for about 3 tablespoonfuls a twenty-four hours and to avoid Skippy. Choose apparent peanut butter (not those mass-produced sugary like Skippy!) for the best consequences for your belly.

Another warning is that although peanut butter have its advantages, you had better mind of trans fat that may be present in some of the local brands. Trans fats are the worst sort of fat your organic structure will desire to possess. This is because Trans fat additions the amount of bad cholesterin in your organic structure which may take to higher hazard of bosom disease, diabetes and a much poorer immune system. Why trouble oneself committing suicide? Beware of nutrients that incorporate trans fat!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?